From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Correct file path for media

I save my backups and a copy of my entire Legacy folder to an external
hard drive. So I am not really concerned with losing anything.
The file path where I keep my scans and the default location for my
Document files are
C:\Legacy\Docs\Lehman Family Docs\ (subfolders for Birth,Death,Census, etc.)
Honestly, I might have created the sub folder "Docs" in the main Legacy
folder, not sure.
I just tested the linking of my scans and legacy is still trying to
first look in the Data folder.
Can/should this be reset somewhere to first look in
C:\Legacy\Docs\Lehman Family Docs\ ?
I do realize that when the path is corrected, I need to link each sub
folder for legacy to find and automatically link each scan.

Ron, you mentioned,"location paths, especially that for your document
files, are correct" what is legacy correct?

Continued thanks,
Brian