Please bare with me,
In "current list of multimedia locations, I combined duplicates(weren't
any) and purged unused.

My Default location of Family Files: C:\Legacy\Data
My default Locations are now:
Pictures: C:\Legacy\Pictures\
Sounds: C:\Legacy\Sounds\
Video: C:\Legacy\
Documents: C:\Legacy\Docs\

All my scans are kept in C:\Legacy\Docs\Lehman Family docs\(subfolders).

In "Launch" there are options for web browser,word processor,text editor
and adobe reader,
all of which are blank and always have been. I don't think any of these
will help my problem.

When I try to relink a question mark it is still trying to first look in
the Data folder. Should it?
And still,when I relink a birth record scan(source), it still doesn't
relink to the other sources that this scan is attached to.
I believe it should,after relinking one scan, relink everything is that
folder.
Is there any other info you need to help me out?
May be it would help if you told me the path of your scans of vitals etc.
Brian