I should like to see a time line of the formation of Tennessee counties by
year. Similar to the one for Kentucky counties that is now in the timelines
list. An example of this is at this website:

http://www.bryansite.com/countyTN.htm

I would like to be able to incorporate the list into the chronological view
of a person in Legacy. Having the same thing for North Carolina would be
nice, too.

Jane