Or even the USA County Verifier, which lists all counties in all
states along with the date they were founded and disbanded (if that
happened).  it also shows the parent counties and name changes.

Although you can't print the list out, you could do a screen shot and
enter the data into the new timeline from that - as you go down the
list and need to scroll, just scroll down and do another screen shot.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree