On 2012/01/27 15:25, Jenny M Benson wrote:
> The one I used for an Allegation is Marriage records>found in
> Governmental records>Marriage licences, bonds, registrations etc>Loose
> papers>Basic format.

Hmm! Looks like an appropriate template, but these are really Church records,
aren't they? Legacy knows nothing about the 'Other' England & Wales Church
records.

> You would, of course, use Online images rather than the Basic format
> option.  (I have a photocopy of the original.)

Going with "Online Images" sort of implies that there's a website involved. But
they're not readily available online. Having paid my money, the LMA sent me the
images, so I have them on my machine or as a printed copy. So, Basic Format will
do for me :-)

Us UK-researchers miss out a bit when it comes to SourceWriter templates. There
really should be some mechanism whereby we can 'teach' Millennia about what real
UK sources are and what they reveal.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry