Daphne,
I am with Jenny on this one.  Using photo editing software, I also crop the
photo to show one person and use the name and RIN of the person as the filename.

I find the following works for books in the Publishing Center: I crop the
person from the group photo and resize it to 1.5" tall x 1.5" wide @ 300 pixels
per inch.  I then merge a youth photo on the left side and  an adult (later in
life) on the right side which makes it 1.5" tall x 3" wide.  When I only have
one photo I center it as 1.5" x 1.5" within the 3" width with white space on
both sides.

In the Publishing Center:>  Report Options>  Pictures>  Picture Options.  I
select "Custom Picture area:  Width [3] Inches",     Picture Reduction Width is
set to "Original size".

As Leon said you can only print a single photo in book reports.  You could
extend the above concept to include more than two photos of a person by merging
several photos into one.  What you must keep in mind is the Report options photo
size option is GLOBAL.  That is why I put a single photo into the center of 1.5
x 3.  If you used a single photo as 1.5 x 1.5 it would print as 3" x 3" using
"Custom Picture area:  Width [3] Inches" in my example above.

Laird
=====