From: "Diane Manley" <manley1...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Any reports of problems with the latest update??

I'm wondering if anyone has had any problems with their database after the
latest update?  When I opened Legacy after the recent update I noticed a
problem with several locations.  All of a sudden Legacy took random
locations and assigned them to hundreds of people the location didn't
belong to.  I now have 300+ people that all got married at the same
cemetery.  I haven't checked all locations but so far have found 4
locations that were randomly assigned where they didn't belong.  So I went
to one of my backups.  The locations are fine, but when I started Legacy
today (with my backup that I had been using for a couple of days) my entire
line was gone.  My husband's line is fine, but all of a sudden I didn't
have any ancestors.  They were all still in the database, but had just
suddenly disconnected from me.  So I had to reconnect everyone.  It's
getting very frustrating!  Anyone else have any problems??
Diane

blog
(http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).