Well, I tried putting in just the person's surname and no given name, but I
sure didn't like the report that has only the single word "Secor" to start
a report of him and his descendants.  There is just the  !.Secor  that
begins the report. It looks to me like it needs something more.

Although I realize I am paddling against the current,  I choose the [Father
of John] Secor option.  It makes for a better beginning to the reports.

Thanks, all.

Jane