From: Jane Sarles <sarlesinsi...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tue, February 14, 2012 8:36:30 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] What name to use?

When I have an ancestor, whose given name I do not know, but for whom I have
information to create and event,  I should like to know what other people use
for a given name.  I have his son's name, but no clue as to his.  Is it best to
leave it blank, or give him a term such as "unknown", "father",  "progenitor",
etc.?

Jane Sarles