Ward, We are in agreement that date/place type information should be in
the source detail.  When I imported my FTM GEDCOM, the source detail went
to Legacy's text field. To correct this on a broad field would require
programing effort and generally programers are not genealogist.  I was a
programing manager in a manufacturing information management environment
and was successful since I understood the information data flow and the
manufacturing process, i.e. bilingual :). It is unusual to find that
combination in today's world and it is unfortunate that your program
error went unprocessed. I thank your for your time and comments; the
immediate footnote work-around appears to require a quick footnote review
and change any necessary field information. Fortunately the Subsequent
Citation occupancies are easy to spot.  Leonard

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:40:49 -0500 "Ward Walker" <wnkwal...@rogers.com>
writes:
> It had been my understanding that subsequent citations only apply to
>

> So, now I understand that your initial request was to have these
> Basic,  Detail, Text/Comment fields appear on subseqent citations, so
that
> you could place different information in each citation. All I can
suggest is
> that you change what you are placing on this tab, as compared to the
first
> tab (the Source Detail field on the Detail Information tab). I.e., for
each
> source detail, append the custom information (e.g., person's name) to
the
> end of the always-print information (e.g., county, twp, ED#) in the
Source
> Detail field. Don't print anything from the Text/Comment tab, which is
> where you fully record the census family for future reference. Would
this work
> for you?
60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f3d174ae2f4612fc6d8st01vuc