After using SW last year for a few of my newer entries, I went back and changed
all to the Basic and have since used only the Basic.  I had so much trouble in
the GEDCOM area, that I lost faith in the SW - its a good program if you do not
intend to share via GEDCOM, and I do hope Legacy does not abandon the Basic
Source writer.

Bob