I just tested the source clipboard and it is working for me. Be more
specific in the steps you are using, perhaps the source you are adding,
if it is new to the family file, has not yet been saved when you are
trying to copy it to the clipboard.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.