Hi Brian,
What I am doing is:
I add an event "Social Security Death Index", then add the data to the
notes.
Then add a pre existing and long used source "Social Security Death
Index" to the event and add source details.
Then in the source window,while the SSDI source is highlighted, click
the copy to source clipboard button,
then click overwrite existing source, then go to the fact where I want
to place it, say Death.
Then click add clipboard source to current event,
and I get a screen that says "No master source has been selected".
I clearly copied the original source with details to the clipboard but
it is not being saved with the details entered.
What is added is the SSDI source with no details.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
brian