From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Mon, February 20, 2012 1:56:29 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Update Problems Reports

I tested and acknowledged a problem with a blank fonts screen when
accessing reports.
That issue has been fixed by the programmers and is being tested by our
beta testers.

I am not aware of nor have I acknowledged reports of scrambled data.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.