From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 5:29 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Update Problems Reports

I don't recall consistency in details of "data scramble" problems reported
here. or even wide-spread impact.  I mean, I don't remember anyone here
drilling down with the persons who did report having had problems, to see that
the source was indeed the update.  You know how you can read what they say was
done, but need to have them write it again in more detail, because we don't
know how their system is set up or exactly what order they executed the steps
or if they were also importing a GEDCOM that day or something? We usually do a
better job of "grilling" people on that, but it feels like we all just decided
to not update our own programs until "it" was fixed.

Of course, I was also assuming that people who posted here also reported the
problem to Millennia using their form/webpage, and that THEY would be the ones
hearing back directly.  Isn't that how the process works?

--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche
Ryburn Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams