Thanks for all the advice.  My original reason for exporting to Word
was for subsequent editing.  Whilst I probably should be able to get
Legacy to produce the wording I need, if I only, for example, need
some of the descendants shown, it seems easier to do that in Word.

I don't believe one can edit the Standard Output, just print?
Elizabeth