From: Lea-Anne Davison <leaannedavi...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, February 22, 2012 6:11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Trying to enter information that will result in readable
reports

I too like to use the Descendants Book Report but it can be a bit long
winded.  I have entered the census information for each family as per
a webinar by Geoff Rasmussen but this results in pages of the same
census information as each member of the family appears in the report.
This results in a very long report of some repeated information.
Any suggestions on how to condense this information, perhaps to appear
only once at the end of each family.
Lea-Anne