On 25/02/2012 14:40, Michele Lewis wrote:
> I am trying to combine two dups in the master sources but it won’t let
> me.  BUT BUT  BUT I am NOT getting that error message that says I am
> trying to combine two sources using different templates so I don’t know
> what the problem is.  I accidentally have the same book entered twice
> (and I used the book template on both).
>
> I hit the “Combine Highlighted Source with Another in List” and the
> button does not change to the select destination button.  Does anyone
> know why?

Yes!  At least, I don't know why but I do know what to do about it!

When you've clicked on the first Source and you've clicked the Combine
button and nothing happens, click on the Edit button and then just close
that screen again without doing anything.  Now click the Combine button
again and you'll find that it does change to the Destination button this
time.

--
Jenny M Benson