From: Jenny M Benson [mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:26 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] combining dups in master sources

On 25/02/2012 14:40, Michele Lewis wrote:
> I am trying to combine two dups in the master sources but it won’t
> let me.  BUT BUT  BUT I am NOT getting that error message that says I
> am trying to combine two sources using different templates so I
> don’t know what the problem is.  I accidentally have the same book
> entered twice (and I used the book template on both).
>
> I hit the “Combine Highlighted Source with Another in List” and
> the button does not change to the select destination button.  Does
> anyone know why?

Yes!  At least, I don't know why but I do know what to do about it!

When you've clicked on the first Source and you've clicked the Combine button
and nothing happens, click on the Edit button and then just close that screen
again without doing anything.  Now click the Combine button again and you'll
find that it does change to the Destination button this time.

--
Jenny M Benson