I have read and participated in probably every thread we've had here about where
to put addresses -- in the Location list or in the Address list -- and I still
cannot decide.  (possibly just TMI--too much information--?)
If you have a moment today, could you please reply (off-line if you'd prefer) to
my short survey?  Trying to keep from generating a long thread or any arguments.
;)
Many thanks in advance!

1.  If you use addresses at all, do you include them in the Location list or
keep them separate in the Address list?

2.  What is the main benefit you see in the way you store your addresses?
 (please keep it short)

3.  What is the main disadvantage you see in the way you store your addresses?
(ditto)

4.  What is the report/output in Legacy you use the most?  (e.g., could be
webpage generation)

5.  Are most of your Locations/Addresses in the USA?

Thanks again, --Paula in Texas