Paula,

What does the first bullet say? What is the Help Topic Number, you will
find that at the very bottom of the help page. It will help me find the
particular Help topic.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.