From: "Marilyn Clark" <paddypeppe...@yahoo.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 7.5.0.154 - Problems with Screen Fonts and Report

I have this problem too. Out of nowhere suddenly my screen fonts are huge. I
try to make them smaller but it either doesn't work at all or doesnt last. I
just live with it.

Marilyn
Legacy7 Deluxe v. 7.5.0.112 build date 2 Aug 2011

Vista Home Premium x64 bit
updated on 2 Jan 2012

HP 6750t Lightscribe Atapi DVD A DH16A6L-C-ZHCG 16x
Windows Home Premium Vista x64