From: "Brian/Support" <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [LegacyUG] 7.5.0.154 - Problems with Screen Fonts and
Report Options

What fonts: lables, data or notes? There are three different font
settings that apply to the screens. Without more details on which fonts
are having the problem it is not possible to help.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).