From: "Brian/Support" <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: [LegacyUG] - 7.5.0.166 - Still Have Screen Font Problem

Submit this to support so one of our techs can work with you. Include a
screen shot of what you are seeing so we can see the problem visually.
Send the message to supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.