When I open the split-screen view each Legacy session, the font on the
"original" file is much lager in Family View.  But if I go to
Customize-Fonts and adjust, the fonts go back to normal size and stay for
the session.  In fact, I don't even have to adjust or save, just go to
Customize and they change back.

Of course, it is a pain in the posterior to have to do this each session.

Jacob