This is one of those personal decisions but - I have a lot of people
in the US Censues so I am a lumper as far as censuses go - I use the
information for the 1930 Census but do not fill in the city, county or
state until I get to the detail section of the entry.  Try both and
see which you like better because it needs to be how you want to have
those show up in your reports and master lists.  Cheers