From: Mike Fry [mailto:mike...@iafrica.com]
Sent: Thursday, 22 March 2012 18:40
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Examples of marriage events?

On 2012/03/22 03:16, julia m wrote:

> I tried doing that and it still doesn't print in italics - anyone have any
> tips?

And how do you enter the 'small brackets'? copying from an email written in a
different codepage might be problematic. The characters are not engraved on a
keyboard, so you need to use Alt-0nnn with the numeric keypad (Alt-0171 and
Alt-0187) to enter them. I put them on the Special Characters strip so that
they're always available. At least that way, the Special Characters editor
within Legacy recognises and shows the characters.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry