Ron,

It adds "United States" to some of the entries. Some, such as Guilford Co.,
NC or , , , Alabama or , , Fluvanna County, Virginia, it does nothing at
all. I have the configuration:

Action to take = expand large location and expand short location
Records to change -= all locations in list
Parts to work on + USA state names
Add United States is checked.

When asked if I would like to preview changes, I check it and get error 53.

Jane