From: DianeLeMasson
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 6:28 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question About Backup & Restore

Hi

If this has been addressed before I apologize for repeating this.

Got a new computer with windows 7. Downloaded Legacy 7.5
Later on will do a backup to transfer to my new computer.
Question:
Old computer has Legacy ver 6.
Will this be a problem when I do a restore on new computer with
ver 7?
Thank you for your help.

Diane