From: Ron Ferguson
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:40 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question About Backup & Restore

Nita,

I doubt if there is a piece of software on the market which does not have a
flaw or a bug somewhere. Why do you think Microsoft keeps updating your
version of Windows, or don't you let it?

It is unfortunate that a recent update was released before it was ready, but
this is not normal, and the latest has been thoroughly tested. This does not
mean, and will never mean, that there isn't a problem that has not been
spotted, however, how many reports have you seen from people having problems
with the latest update - any?

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/