Print the whole list (with RINs). Then cross off the paper list to get a better
handle what you actually have. Not sure about the 'first entry' being workable?
Rich in LA CA

________________________________
 From: Tony Rolfe <geneal...@gillandtony.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Search List Question

Is there a way to create a search list and start using the list from
somewhere other than the first entry?

I have created a list of people who might be alive for the 1911 census
(Thanks census tool) by tagging on tag 1.  I spent some time researching
these folk and went about half way through.  Then I needed to create a
different search list and, when I had finished with that, I went back to
look at the 1911 census.  I recreated the list from the tags but can
only start at the beginning.  Even if I browse the list, double-click
the person I want to start with, deal with them, when I so a "find
next", it goes to the second person on the list.

At the moment I have to start at the beginning, "Find Next" through a
few hundred people to get where I want to be.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony