 From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location list puzzle

I can see getting the list of everyone using a set of locations (all in
Kentucky) but I can't see then printing the FGR's for all those people... not
automatically.  I can't even see how to tag those people.

Do you already know how to get the list of people? or do you need steps for
that.

Oops------------also, how serious are you about limiting it to "direct
ancestors and their children" ?

Maybe you could give us a more general description of your research
objective...?
--Paula