Or some didn't wait for the judge. My Kentuckys were good at that.

________________________________
 From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location list puzzle

AWESOME!  I just KNEW there had to be a way to TAG these folks!
*thump* ---the old Options>Show List stand-by!

Still, might want to include the singles, since the research trip is for
everyone with events in Kentucky.  If all she takes with her are the FGRs, she
won't know about those other individuals.  Might just discover one of those DID
get married.
 --Paula