Ron, Thanks, the sorting feature works! Why did I never think to Right
click there?

Ok, Photos for events.  For events, I click on the person of interest  so
it shows the list of Events/Facts.  I add the Event/Fact, and add the  photo
in the "edit event" form.  I set one as preferred (I only have one or  two
that have more than one photo per event).

I then go to Reports.
Select All Reports
Select Publishing Center
Add in Descendant Book Report or Descendant Narrative.
Select Preview.
The only pictures displayed in the preview are the primary person, the
Events never show up.  Both data and photo are missing.

So let's say I choose just "Descendant Narrative" from the reports. I go to
 options.  Event pictures isn't even an option to select.  And again,  the
Events do not print, nor do the photos.

I have played with other reports as well, and not a single one of them
seems to include events or their photos.  I'm not sure what I'm doing  wrong.

As for the version, I have Legacy 7.5, Deluxe edition.

Teresa (Who just discovered her Gr Gr Grandfather married a 2nd time.
Secrets!  HA!  LOL.)

In a message dated 4/4/2012 12:37:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,