Tersa:

To get your event pictures to print:

1. Go to Descendatn Narrative or  Descendants Report,
2. Select Report Options at Bottom of window
3. Select the INCLUDE Tab at top, then make sure you include Event
Information, Events for marriage and Event Pictures selected
4. Select the PICTURES Tab t top, then make sure you have Picture of
husband and wife, Picture of children, and Event pictures selected.
5. Close Options, and then preview your report and all the pictures
should print.

Chap
___
Leon Chapman