That's what I meant.  You stated it well.Ron Taylor

--- On Wed, 4/11/12, R G Strong-genes <rgstrongge...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: R G Strong-genes <rgstrongge...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Using IntelliShare
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 9:34 AM

Ron, CE,
Though I too agree with you and also use the web to display my family tree,
however, I do believe this should not affect those RIN and MRINs already in your
database, since the only RINs being renumbered would be the incoming file and
since the duplicates would be merged into the main they would retain the main
file’s numbers and only the added people would end up with the higher
re-numbered IDs.
Russ