From: Marg Strong [mailto:tiny...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Entering Canadian Locations - Changing boundaries?

I've been confused because some records use, Canada West, or for County they
use Grey, Grey North, Grey (north/norde). I did look up the history to find out
more about where "Canada West" came from.

My question is for those who have Ontario records to source. Do you use Canada
West for the country? Would you just use "Grey" to keep it standardized, or
would you use what the census uses, however it comes out?

Often on the census it goes by district rather than county which could be
different. It also often gives the township. I'm wondering how Legacy users
enter these different results into their Master Location list.

Thank you for any help!

Peggy