Peggy,

To create a timeline in Legacy, go to View > Timelines and click on
"New". Enter your description, then a name for the timeline and
proceed with entering your data in the form provided.

If you need more details, you'll find it in the Help file in Legacy
under Timeline: Creating or by clicking on the Help button in the
Timelines window.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support