There is also a manual way to combine sources if the method Ron gave you
does not work to eliminate all the duplicates. In the Master source list
look at the bottom for the button labelled Combine Highlighted Source
with another in List. When you click that button the wording will
change. Select the other duplicate and click the button again to combine
the two sources.

If there are more than two that you want to combine you can highlight
multiple sources using CTRL Click (Hold control while clicking. Once
several are highlighted click the combine button. Select the destination
source and click again to combine all the highlighted sources.

NOTE: If the sources are sourcewriter style all must be based on the
same sourcewriter template or they cannot be combined.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.