From: Terry L.
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master source list

Hi,
I've been watch the webinar about adding census to Legacy. I added the 1911 UK
census source for the first time, following the webinar. I then started to work
on another individual in my tree, with the 1891 UK census. I only completed the
first step adding to clipboard, and noticed when I opened it up that the Output
Preview on the right side contains the information from the 1911 UK census.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Terry