  From: Marilyn Clark<mailto:paddypeppe...@yahoo.com>
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] To-Do Tasks

  Hmmm... how are you viewing the To-do's? If I am in Family View, and click
View>To-do List...>
  then a window appears that has the header, "To-Do List - All (283)"  If I
change the drop-down box at the top of this popup window, just under the header
bar from "All To-Dos" to "General To-Dos" I get "To-Do List - General (8)" in
the header.

  If I change the drop-down box to 'Individual To-Dos" I will only get listed
the To-Dos for the active person being displayed in my Family view; sometimes
none if he/she doesn't have any.

  Otherwise, I have to run To-Do Reports to get a count of total Individual
To-Dos and even then I just get the report, not an actual count of Individual
To-Dos. How do others get this count for total Individual To-Dos?

  I have my To-Dos set to All Categories, All Localities, Open, Closed, all 3
Types, Tagged & Untagged, and all priorities on the Filter Options.  And this
same popup window shows "Viewing Unfiltered List" over on the right just below
the clipboard icons.

  Marilyn
  Legacy7 Deluxe v. 7.5.0.191 build date 2 May 2012

  Vista Home Premium x64 bit(updated on 2 May 2012)