Actually its just a lot easier to find a picture in one of the main
folders - don't have to change anything else or go through all those
machinations.  I have close to 600 photos and images connected and i
usually only have to find seven or eight of them and everything is
connected again and with the new pathways.

Takes me perhaps five minutes - ten if I'm not thinking.

It's one of those little things about Legacy I really like.

Jackie