Hello,
Several months ago, I posted a question about a problem I was having
with Legacy window screens not holding their size.
The fix for this was suggested to delete the  Legacy2.USR file in the
Legacy folder.
Deleting this file does indeed cause the Legacy screens to keep the
sizes I set..for a period of time.
Sometimes for an hour, or the next day, my screens all reduce to a
consistent small size, almost like a default size.
I'm not doing anything unusual, just routine Legacy data entry.
I run frequent file maintenance, frequent meaning sometimes up to 4-8
times a day, depending how Legacy is performing.
Could running file maintenance to often be a problem?
The jpg's I have attached, some are about 1-2 MB, most are smaller, some
get in that are quite large,
with these large jpg's, I've noticed that the screens take longer to
open and display,
could large jpg's cause all the screens to forget their sizes and revert
to a smaller default?
I'd appreciate any advise,
Thanks and take care,
Brian Lehman