Ok, I've had enough of my Legacy screens reducing after I delete the
Legact2.USR file.
I'm going to do a complete uninstall and reinstall of Legacy.
Problem is I've never done this and a little nervous and could use some
pointers.
I looked for advice on the Legacy pages but couldn't find any info.
Is it as simple as uninstalling the Legacy program and deleting every
remaining file and folder,
then Reinstall from the Legacy page, then restore from the latest backup?
All my scans of records are in the C: Legacy>Docs, will they be deleted
then restored with the back up when I delete the program?
What about the many personal settings I have, will they need to be reset
or restored with the back up?
Appreciate any advice,
Take Care,
Brian