Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding copying and saving an article.
Yesterday, Tom Kemp said that when saving an article,
he will copy the PDF then switch over to Jpeg and save the
file in my Legacy. I brought up the article in the PDF format,
clicked on "save as", gave it a name and then looked for the
jpeg option. When I didn't see it, I saved the article in the only
choice offered, a PDF file. I want to keep the entire resource in
tact, and later go back and select what area I'd like to print.
Could someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks!
Lavern Hall