From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:56 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy2.USR file and Screen size

I am running 7.5.0.200,
Overwrote my version with a standard version from the web site.
In the Legacy folder, I looked for the Install.Log file but couldn't
find it.
Then I try to uninstall from the control panel again.
It goes through the wizard and looks like it is deleting,
when complete, Legacy again still listed in the Program List.
I try again, to delete using Add/Remove Programs,
that's when I receive the message, "Can not open Install.Log file".
Don't know what to do now.
Brian