I took Ron's advice and installed Legacy again and the program was again
appearing in various program lists.
So I found Legacy in Revo Uninstaller and used the "Forced Uninstall"
feature and successfully removed Legacy,
Then Revo suggested to run a scan to remove the residuals of Legacy
after the uninstall.
Did that and I couldn't find Legacy anywhere. It was gone, finally!
(other than the files and folders that Sherry suggested to keep).
Now I downloaded a new and current copy of Legacy from the website and
restored my data from a back up.
All seems well with my data base and I have to re due some
customizations/personalizations, but not all.
My original problem involved Legacy screens not holding the size I set,
so time will tell if that problem is solved,
but at least I have a clean copy of Legacy and my data base restored.
Thanks to everyone for there advice,
Take Care,
Brian