All I can find on the Potential Problems report deal with Parents too young
 or Mother too old. Nothing I can find tells if Father is too old. I do not
have  many death dates so that will not help. I do not have many marriage
dates so  that is no  help. an example I have was mother was born in 1233
child was  born in 1256 but I accidental put the fathers birth year down as
1129 instead of  1229. I do not have death dates for the father, nor do I have
a marriage date. I  do not have parents for the father so it was not caught
that way either.

Any other ideas?

Bill

In a message dated 7/4/2012 10:22:23 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,