the potential  problems reports, they have saved my bacon more than once.

Thanks everyone,

Bill

In a message dated 7/4/2012 3:44:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
fourpa...@verizon.net writes:
"Nothing I can find tells if Father is  too old"
There is no age that a 'random' man can no longer have a child.  There are
enough 80 and 90 year olds siring more. Females of course, do not have  the
same chance. Not everyone fits the group, but there is no way to determine
wou might be in the group.
Rich in LA CA

From: Michele Lewis  <ancestor...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent:  Wednesday, July 4, 2012 12:07 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Search for problem  in dates --

How many people are in your  file?

Michele

-----Original Message-----
From:  runolf...@aol.com [mailto:runolf...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012  2:08 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com

All I can find on the Potential Problems report  deal with Parents too
young  or Mother too old. Nothing I can find tells if  Father is too old. I do
not have  many death dates so that will not help. I  do not have many
marriage dates so  that is no  help. an example I  have was mother was born in
1233
child was  born in 1256 but I accidental  put the fathers birth year down
as 1129 instead of  1229. I do not have  death dates for the father, nor do I
have a marriage date. I  do not have  parents for the father so it was not
caught that way either.

Any other  ideas?

Bill

In a message dated 7/4/2012 10:22:23 A.M.  Pacific  Daylight Time,