From: unique64 Riley <uniqu...@msn.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Mon, July 30, 2012 7:39:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Webinar (research plans)

Paula,
 Everyone- professionals and hobbyists, can benefit from writing a
research or narrative report. A report can help you preserve your work for
yourself or others, document research results, clarify analysis and support
conclusions, especially in complex cases.  It also helps you see where you have
"holes" in your research. Proper citations are included and both positive and
negative searches. I know it does take extra effort to write a full, quality
report, but I feel it pays off in many ways.  There are many times that I wish I
had written one after a research session to record my objectives, processes,
conclusions and what I wanted to do next.  I do take advantage of the To-Do's in
Legacy, the note sections, and the Source Writer, but a report rounds these out
nicely.  I choose to type it in Word format and then I convert it to a PDF
format so I can share it with others that are interested.

Monique